Senior Support Worker - Job Description
We are currently looking for Senior Support Workers to join a Local Authority owned Care Home based in Buntingford in Hertfordshire.
We are looking for Senior Support Workers & Care Assistants with a minimum of 6 months experience within the Care Sector who are looking to develop their professional career within a Local Authority environment.
Main Responsibilities of a Senior Support Worker
- Manage and lead the care assistant staff within the care home
- Support clients who can’t move on their own
- Assist clients with physical therapy exercises
- Assist clients with mobility around the care home and outside
- Help clients take prescribed medication
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene (help clients dress, bathe, eat etc).
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion & provide emotional support
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- 6 months’ experience of providing care within the UK
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Evidence of current training relating to the Health & Social Care sector (i.e., Manual Handling, COSHH, Food Hygiene, Infection Control & Prevention)
- Confident in the use of a computer to organise and record information clearly and accurately
- Your own experienced consultant managing your job search
- Care Assistant roles and positions available across the U.K.
- Simple registration process
- Professional development and training
- Weekly payment option available
- Care Assistant Referral Scheme
This Local Authority is committed to supporting their employees throughout their employment. If you are successful, you’ll be joining a great team and be part of a high performing local authority who are passionate about ensuring you receive the right support to help you achieve your full potential.
Equality & Diversity
We aim to guarantee that all applicants are treated fairly and equally, and no applicant will be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
We are committed to making recruitment practices barrier-free and as inclusive as possible for everyone. This includes making adjustments or changes for people who have a disability or long-term health condition. If you would like us to do anything differently during the recruitment process or provide any information in an alternative format, please feel free to contact Adversa Recruitment.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a senior support worker looking to work as part of a supporting team.
So, if you are interested in this exciting support worker opportunity to start your career within the public sector, apply now, or feel free to contact me directly!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'