We know the amazing and life changing work our Senior Support Workers do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £9.50
- Specialist and Blending Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within!
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF!
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more!
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300! per successful referral
Are you an experienced senior support worker?
Would like to work for a company that invests in your progression?
Come and join a very different care business!!!
Our BRAND NEW care service Trimdon have a Senior Support Worker role available now!
Our new 7 bedded service supports adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health conditions.
We are looking for someone who is flexible with their availability and can do a mixture of days, waking/resting nights and weekends.Main Responsibilities
Senior Support WorkerRole and Responsibilities:
- To assist the senior management to assess people we support needs, with a Person-Centred Framework and the Supporting People Initiative.
- Assist to facilitate and support the people we support to integrate within their local community.
- Identifying training needs of other staff and co-ordinate training initiatives in consultation with the Registered Manager.
- Working with people we support to initiate and develop new ideas and methods regarding the quality of service delivery in conjunction with other colleagues.
- Keep up-to-date with changes by participating in discussions, training sessions and workshops when required to do so.
- Have a full understanding of Care Standards.
- Maintain a high standard of professional conduct and morale by encouraging and motivating staff morale by personal example, and appearance.
- Assist the management with the co-ordination, supervision and monitoring of staff work and practices
- Co-ordinate the arrangements of resident appointments
- Assist management to organise regular (monthly) House meetings
- Administer medications when required, in line with prescription guidelines
If you have the compassion and experience to excel as a Senior Care Support Worker, we want to hear from you! Click apply to register your interest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'