Children’s Senior Support Worker Bedfordshire
Mk42-45 & SG 19
We are looking for committed active Senior Support Workers for an amazing Organisation that has homes across Bedfordshire.
Working with young people 8-18yrs with extensive ,complex and enduring needs who display high risk behaviours.
In terms of salary, we now offer a 8 sleep-ins a month contract (used to be 10 sleep-ins but there were not enough days in the month to offer 10 sleep-ins to all staff!) and for an unqualified RCP is it as follows:
Senior Support Worker Basic salary £23,979.72 £9.68 per hour plus sleep ins
During your induction phase you will spend the first week working a minimum of 2 x 8 hour days and 1 shadow shift of 16.5 hours, and a sleep in.
After your induction phase, you will be contracted to complete 173 hours and 8 sleep-ins.
Hourly rate of pay will be £9.47, and plus £45 for each sleep-in until you pass the induction
If you complete all contracted hours as noted under 'Hours of Work’, your basic annual salary should equate to £23,979.72
Senior Support Worker will be offered
- A development programme - promotion from within is encouraged. They are committed to developing the next generation of care leaders.
- An amazing amount of money is invested in the staff.
- Staff recognition every month.
- Employee Assistant Programme; a free and confidential service for all staff.
- A generous holiday package.
Senior Support Worker will require
- QCF Level 3 qualification in Children’s and Young Person Workforce
- .A broad background in childcare, in particular working with young people with complex needs
- Experience working in residential care
- A comprehensive understanding of safeguarding
- Fully appreciate the needs of children and young people Sound knowledge of trauma informed care
- An imaginative, robust and positive approach to meeting the needs of the young people
- Support and develop colleagues as well as oversee the new starter inductions. Positive role modelling and leadership too.
- Full manual driving license.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work within a team that practice integrity and give immense amount of support
GET IN TOUCH NOW
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'