Do you have the desire to help change lives and have experience of working within a mental health setting?
We are currently looking to recruit a Mental Health Senior Support Worker who will play a key role across our recovery campus who will assist with the day-to-day recovery of the residents and encourage them to live independently. You will join our team in Littlemore on a permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £20,000 - £22,223 per annum (depending on experience).
Response Organisation is one of the largest mental health charities in Oxfordshire that provides housing and a range of support for people that experience severe and enduring mental health needs.
About the Mental Health Senior Support Worker role:
Our main priority is to find people that can live our values every day. Experience within a care or mental health setting is desirable, qualifications are advantageous, however, we have a Learning & Development team who are happy to support you and your personal development and work to progress your career with us! You will be required to work 37 hours per week across equally distributed shifts that will include weekends and sleep-ins.
In return as our Mental Health Senior Support Worker we offer fantastic benefits including:
- Free Onsite Parking (dependant on location)
- Discounted online shopping
- Outstanding induction and training
- Free flu jabs
- £100 towards gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- £500 refer a friend scheme
- Allowances for sleep ins and night shifts
What you will be doing as our Mental Health Senior Support Worker:
- Supporting, encouraging and prompting residents with their medication
- Leading and co-ordinating the shift ensuring residents are supported accordingly
- Communicating regularly with internal and external professionals
- Delegating appropriate responsibilities across the team
- Promoting and encouraging both physical and mental well-being
- Taking part in a range of activities during key working sessions with residents whilst helping them to achieve their aspirations
- Ensuring house rules are kept and adhered to as well as providing a safe and respectful environment
If this Mental Health Senior Support Worker sounds like the role for you then please click 'Apply’ today! We’d love to hear from you!
Response is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'