SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
As a Senior Support Worker you will need to lead, manage, and supervise a team of staff delivering family support work. You will support management in the regular review of care plans, ensuring desired outcomes are met. You will provide practical advice, support, and guidance to staff to ensure that they are able to provide safe and consistent care for children and young people to ensure positive outcomes and experiences. You will ensure the protection and well being of the children and young people at all times, and observe and keep accurate records. You will ensure a safe, healthy and supportive environment as per key day to day set tasks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Under the direction of management, use professional skills and expertise to provide to other team members with support and advice on potential and actual risk of harm/safeguarding incidents and other practice related issues.
- Actively promote working in a professional, integrated and evidence based way.
- Participate in the delivery and development of evidence based activities.
- Take day to day responsibility for delivery of a specific aspect of Senior Support work within the home.
- Chair or participate in reviews and other meetings attended by family members as well as outside agencies.
- Provide practical advice, support and guidance to parents and carers to ensure they are able to provide safe and consistent care for themselves and their families.
- Contribute to the general administration duties of the office.
- Maintain monitoring and recording systems and supply managers with relevant information.
- Support communication between children and young people and their families.
- Manage the delivery of service in the absence of the registered manager and deputy manager.
You will need to :-
- Have a clean driving licence
- Have a Clear DBS
- Have NVQ3 Childcare/children residential or NVQ3 Adults
- Minimum one years experience working with children and young people with learning disabilities and other needs.
- Attend training to fulfil your role.
- Be physically fit and able to undertake safe manual handling practices.
- Be fully knowledgeable and compliant with safeguarding.
For full information and application please click the link.
We are interviewing now for this position.
Quality of care is our priority.
PROPHET CARE - PROFESSIONALS THAT CARE TO CARE
- Young People
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'