We are looking for a female Senior Support Worker living close to the Sutton area of London to join a small residential home working with adults with profound Learning Disabilities, Visual Impairment, mild Mental Health conditions and Epilepsy.
Do you have a positive and encouraging nature and natural leadership qualities? Are you looking to make the next step in your career? Yes? Well you are what we are looking for!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly residential home who look after vulnerable adults aged 18-65. This provider has over 10 years-experience and was founded on the owner’s own personal experience of caring for a relative with Learning Disabilities. So, they understand the need to provide high quality support to allow the residents to lead fulfilling lives.
As their Senior Support Worker, you will be recognised for your hard work and this provider will support you through achieving further qualifications, so who knows where this exciting journey may take you.
Pay rates, hours & benefits
- £9.00 per hour (starting salary will increase after probation);
- Double time at Christmas;
- 37.5 hours per week including weekends;
- Shifts are 7:30am-2:30pm or 2:00pm to 9:30pm, 1 weekend off guaranteed each month (maybe more);
What skills & experience are required for this Senior Support Worker job?
- It is preferable that you have Level 3 in Health and Social care or equivalent;
- You will also have experience in a Senior/Supervisory position or ready to take the next step in your career;
- You will have experience working with adults with learning disabilities;
- It is essential that you have a full driving licence.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
This job is commutable from Sutton (13 mins), Croydon (16 mins), Coulsdon (9 mins) and surrounding areas of London and Surrey.
Please note that due to the nature of this position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit females.
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Social Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'