Senior Support Worker
Role type: Supported Living Senior Support Worker
Location: Willoughby Lodge - Holbeach - Lincolnshire
Closing date: 21/10/2018
- Deputises in support of the Service Manager, managing and monitoring performance in areas delegated e.g. team management, operational targets, quality standards and sector regulatory requirements. Reporting back to the manager.
- Acts as the Designated Responsible Person on shift as required.
- Manages the team and the staff rota as delegated by the Service Manager.
- Manages team workload, as authorised by the Service Manager, by delegating appropriate tasks to staff, directing and supporting them to organise and co-ordinate their specific tasks deadlines and quality standards. Contributes to recruitment, induction, support and training of staff as required.
- Completes and submits work and updates accurately and to deadlines, using Regard’s reporting systems as delegated by the Service Manager.
- Ensures the people we support are safeguarded by working within internal policies, medication management systems, staff handbook, all relevant external regulatory requirements (CQC, CSSIW, OFSTED etc.)
- Compiles Care Plans and risk assessments using relevant information and Regard templates to provide staff with information/guidance to support individual, personalised care in line with individuals needs and goals. Updates information to ensure changing needs are recognised and met.
- Promotes goal-oriented activities and care, actively working with the staff team to support achievement of the people we supports aspirations and deliver meaningful outcomes.
- Responsible for the capture, monitoring and collation of outcome information and data, using Regard documentation and processes e.g. activity planners, daily records, key worker review/month review templates, to support the key worker/monthly review process, discussions with commissioners and with families/carers.
- Offers and presents options to support and empower choice reflecting the importance of appropriate positive risk taking in line with their Care Plan and goals.
- Works in partnership with colleagues, appropriate family, friends, others significant to the individual and care professionals to support each person we support
- Deals with issues, comments and complaints in line with policy and process.
- Contributes to the Service Development Plan, including estimated needs and resource to deliver growth standards of service provided, staff levels and Service facility.
- Demonstrates confidentiality and discretion at all times. Responsible for health and safety (H&S) of site users at all times and for the requirements relating to the site as delegated by the Service Manager.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'