Senior Support Worker - Gloucestershire
We are looking for Senior Support Workers for a client in the Gloucestershire area. There are two vacancies to cover three services, all within a two mile radius of each other.
- NVQ level 2 qualified (and happy to study towards level 3)
- Experience of overseeing other staff
- Previous experience as a Support Worker - ideally with adults
- Driving licence and own vehicle
- Able to work 37.5 hours per week.
- Must be flexible to work any day.
- Prepared to do on-call duties and 1 or more sleep-ins per week.
- Confidence working with figures and a range of IT systems
- Experience of managing rotas
- Experience of carrying out supervisions
- Experience of booking agency temps
Rate of pay is £8.85 rising to £9.08 after probation (£9.38 if you have passed an NVQ 3 or 4). Sleep-in are paid at £31 per sleep in.
- senior support worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"