Do you have experience working with Adults with learning disabilites and are looking to join a proactive, friendly company? If yes then carry on reading!
We are looking to recruit Senior Support Workers to operate between Littlehampton and Shoreham By Sea.
As a Senior Support Worker you will be offering a variety of support tailor made to the customer's needs; from just a few hours per week up to intensive, individualised support packages of 24 hours a day. Your role will involve promoting independence through a variety of activities, including encouragement to learn new skills, support to try new activities, support with managing finances safely and longer-term support developing and maintaining daily living skills.
- Undertake the full range of Support Worker duties including sleeping in duties and assisting in all aspects of personal care if required.
- To assist individuals to maintain a high level of personal care according to their individual Care or Support Plan/ Summary of Need and all client related Risk Assessments.
- To support individuals to access health appointments E.g. Doctors / Hospital / Dentist and other health professionals
- Participate in completing the Care or Support Plan or Summary of Needs, including monitoring and reviewing the plan at agreed timescales.
- Participate in annual reviews, including development of a review report.
- Follow guidelines and guidance produced by senior staff team/professionals to minimise behaviours that may challenge.
- Advocate on behalf of the individual in all areas affecting their emotional and physical well-being.
- Under take other duties as required to enable an effective support to be provided to individuals.
- Leading a shift/ Support other staff in the absence of a Team Leader or Deputy and address poor practice
- Mentoring of other Support Workers as required/ Be a role model to other Support Workers
There is a mix of shifts (Including early starts) and drivers would be preferable!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"