Our client provides residential care for children with autism and learning disabilities and is based in Raynes Park, on the outskirts of South London.
At present the company in question is seeking to appoint Senior Support Workers on a permanent basis, this is an immediate start dependent on notice periods.
- Senior Support Workers- residential children's home for autism and learning disabilities
- Permanent contract, immediate start
- £22,000 per annum
- Raynes Park, South London
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People's Workforce Diploma with a Social Care pathway-essential
- Experience working with children or young adults with autism and multiple learning disabilities, who may display challenging behaviour-essential
- Minimum 1 year or more of experience working as a Senior/Team leader in residential care and 4 years of working in a support environment-desirable
- Fully funded induction and in house training
- Partly funded (NVQ) qualification
- Excellent opportunity for progression within the company
- Full access to 100s of savings and offers available to staff including through the company benefit scheme ( ½ price cinema tickets, 6 % off 20,000 high-street shops, Free Mobile Insurance, Free Tastecard, Save over £300 per year on an Oyster card.)
- Access to Childcare vouchers
- Fully funded DBS
- The job is full time and will consist of 40 hours per week on a shift basis. This includes working some weekends.
To apply, please submit your CV to Liam at Connaught Resourcing.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.