We're recruiting on behalf of a large and well-established Care and Support provider for a Senior Support Worker to work in a 10 bedded service for people with learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and Autism at a residential care service in Caterham.
You will work as a senior member of a friendly staff team, enabling residents to maximise their independence and to engage in social and leisure activities, as well as promoting independent living skills. You will also be shift leading, including medication administration and distribution of duties to support staff.
Excellent benefits package that includes holidays, pensions and childcare vouchers.
Applicants will need have:
- At least one year's experience of working with people with learning disabilities and working as a shift leader in a residential, supported living or similar setting
- Hold an NVQ/ QCF Level 3 qualification
- A genuine desire to support people to make choices about their unique lifestyle and lead independent lives
- A flexible and dedicated attitude and approach
- Good communication skills
Send us your CV today!
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Care
- Residential Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job