ENS Recruitment are currently assisting a local care provider in finding an experienced Senior Support Worker.
This position is a temporary to permanent position, with an immediate start. You will require to have your current DBS registered on the online update service.
Ideally this is a full time position, but will consider part time applicants. The shifts are 7 am to 3 pm and 2:30 pm to 10 pm, with alternate weekends included.
The duties of the position are as follows -
- Providing for the individual needs of the service users and ensuring each person is encouraged to develop their own individuality and independence
- Assisting the Manager in the management and administration of the service
- Delegate tasks to all staff on duty ensuring the workload is allocated equitably
- Motivate staff and support them through service development and growth
- Monitor the resources required by the service and to take appropriate action when the service is under or over resourced
- Assist the Manager in the provision of an adequate level of health care and in the administration of medication
- Acting as key-worker for a number of individuals who use the services.
- Completion of accurate daily records on the service user
- Provision of innovative daily, structured activity sessions plus learning experiences
- Assist service users in accessing community facilities
- To be part of an ‘on call’ rota
To be considered for this position you will be required to have relevant experience and ideally a level 3 NVQ in health and social care or a willingness to obtain.
If you feel this is the right role for you please do not hesitate to apply or contact Kirsty at ENS Recruitment.