ENS Recruitment are currently assisting a local care provider in finding an experienced Senior Support Worker.
This position is a temporary to permanent position, with an immediate start. You will require to have your current DBS registered on the online update service.
Ideally this is a full time position, but will consider part time applicants. The shifts are 7 am to 3 pm and 2:30 pm to 10 pm, with alternate weekends included.
The duties of the position are as follows -
- Providing for the individual needs of the service users and ensuring each person is encouraged to develop their own individuality and independence
- Assisting the Manager in the management and administration of the service
- Delegate tasks to all staff on duty ensuring the workload is allocated equitably
- Motivate staff and support them through service development and growth
- Monitor the resources required by the service and to take appropriate action when the service is under or over resourced
- Assist the Manager in the provision of an adequate level of health care and in the administration of medication
- Acting as key-worker for a number of individuals who use the services.
- Completion of accurate daily records on the service user
- Provision of innovative daily, structured activity sessions plus learning experiences
- Assist service users in accessing community facilities
- To be part of an ‘on call’ rota
To be considered for this position you will be required to have relevant experience and ideally a level 3 NVQ in health and social care or a willingness to obtain.
If you feel this is the right role for you please do not hesitate to apply or contact Kirsty at ENS Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job