Gledholt is an enhanced community residential home providing outcome focused care for adults with learning disabilities, who may have behaviours that challenge and associated complex needs.
Gledholt offers a modern purpose-built residential accommodation with spacious communal areas and an enclosed outdoor garden within a homely family-style environment.
Located in the suburbs of Huddersfield in West Yorkshire, the home is within close proximity to local services and amenities, including major transport links
Progress your career as a valued member of one of the most respected and supportive teams in the healthcare sector. In helping us deliver outstanding healthcare you’ll be making a real difference to residents and their families every single day, with support from the organisation and your colleagues every step of the way.
As part of our vibrant culture you’ll build lasting professional relationships that will take you further, whatever your career goals.
In this role you’ll:
• Ensure residents’ filing and documentation complies with legal requirements and company policies and procedures
• Guide and train Support Worker teams in policies and procedures
• Induct new employees on policies and procedures and refresh other Support Workers
• Support residents who need assistance with independent living skills and personal hygiene, encouraging their independence
• Lead a team of Support Workers.
We're looking for people who have:
• Evidence of having functioned in a supervisory role
• Evidence of their ability to manage and resolve crisis and conflict within the workplace
• Experience in either Residential, Mental Health or Learning Disability settings.
In return we’ll offer you:
• Opportunity for overtime
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Free uniform
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
• Free meals on duty.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want a career that inspires people? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.