SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
£9.35 PER HOUR
FULL TIME/ PERMANENT ROLE
Ivy Recruitment is currently seeking a Senior Support Worker for a 10 bedded Residential Home for Adults with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour and Autism.
Qualifications / skills/ qualities required:
- Experience working with people with learning disabilities essential.
- At least one year experience leading shifts in a care home/supported living scheme/similar schemes
- NVQ/QCF level 3 or working towards this
- Supervising junior staff experience preferable but training can be provided
- Drivers preferred but not essential.
Brief description of duties:
- Shift leading including medication administration and distribution of duties to support staff.
- Supervising junior staff on a monthly basis.
- 24 hour on call one week out of the month.
- Supporting service users with daily activities and routines.
- Record keeping in regards to service user care and Health and Safety.
- Administrative support to management
- Knowledge of the CQC Fundamental standards and KLOEs
- Cleaning of the premises.
For more information on this Senior Support Worker role please apply now with your CV attached.
- Learning Disabilities
- Support Workers