We are looking for a Senior Support Worker for our client, a young man who has a brain injury and epilepsy. He currently lives in his own home near Dagenham, Essex with 24-hour support. His acquired brain injury affects his fatigue and his cognitive skills.
We are looking for an experienced individual to support with the integration, ongoing running and management of a recently established support team.
The responsibilities of a Senior Support Worker include:
- Carrying out staff supervisions;
- Reviewing care plans and paperwork;
- Undertaking shifts and managing on-call duties.
This is not a basic care role.
You should be of enthusiastic character with the ability to motivate and encourage our client in his continued rehabilitation. Whilst experience of working with someone with a severe brain injury and epilepsy would be an advantage, your personality and enthusiasm are of equal importance.
Due to the nature of this role is it essential that you hold a full UK driving licence with a clean driving record.
Hours & Rates of Pay:
- With a minimum of 29.5 hours per week, you will work a mixture of weekdays, evenings and weekends;
- Competitive rates of pay of £13.00 - £15.00 per hour;
- Sleeping shifts are paid at the National Living Wage.
If you are excited by this job opportunity and you would like to know more, then please click apply.