We are looking for a Senior Support Worker for our client, a young man who has a brain injury and epilepsy. He currently lives in his own home near Dagenham, Essex with 24-hour support. His acquired brain injury affects his fatigue and his cognitive skills.
We are looking for an experienced individual to support with the integration, ongoing running and management of a recently established support team.
The responsibilities of a Senior Support Worker include:
- Carrying out staff supervisions;
- Reviewing care plans and paperwork;
- Undertaking shifts and managing on-call duties.
This is not a basic care role.
You should be of enthusiastic character with the ability to motivate and encourage our client in his continued rehabilitation. Whilst experience of working with someone with a severe brain injury and epilepsy would be an advantage, your personality and enthusiasm are of equal importance.
Due to the nature of this role is it essential that you hold a full UK driving licence with a clean driving record.
Hours & Rates of Pay:
- With a minimum of 29.5 hours per week, you will work a mixture of weekdays, evenings and weekends;
- Competitive rates of pay of £13.00 - £15.00 per hour;
- Sleeping shifts are paid at the National Living Wage.
If you are excited by this job opportunity and you would like to know more, then please click apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job