We are representing our client that are seeking an experienced Senior Support worker.
Purpose of Job
To deliver the main responsibilities and key result areas encompassed within a Senior Support Worker role.
To meet the above requirements within a specialist, therapeutic, residential setting catering for young people who cannot live at home.
Main responsibilities and Key Result Areas.
· Assist the management of the home in developing the skills and potential of RSW’s.
· Work within, and ensure effective delivery of the policies and procedures in the home, and the company.
· Monitor and maintain administrative requirements
· Participate and where appropriate take the lead in the assessment, implementation and review of young people’s care plans
· Supervise and develop the skills of staff in their daily working practice
· Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
· Work within local, national and legislative requirements
· Work on own initiative when required
· Supervision of young people in a group or individual setting
· Relate to, and engage young people who display challenging behaviour
· Safeguard and protect the welfare of the young people
· Promote and support the young people in reaching their full potential
· Ensure that the life chance opportunities of young people are met in relation to their social, educational, leisure, emotional health and mental health needs.
· Develop and deliver strategies to manage young people who display inappropriate behaviour
· Ensure effective delivery of all work requirements within agreements and deadlines of partner agencies and the company
· Where required, deputise in the absence of the management of the home and provide on call support on a rota basis.
· Where required, attend reviews and / or meetings appertaining to the home, staff or young people
· Work in partnership with families
Pay: £9.25 - £9.45 per hour.
- Young People
"Office Assistant jobs in London"