At CAS Behavioural Health you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Brunel is a NEW 32 bed neuropsychiatry and neurobehavioural service for men with mental health difficulties and acquired brain injury. It is located in Henbury in Bristol.
Our patient-centred and flexible rehabilitation model aims to reduce risk, maximise independence, improve quality of life and, where possible, help those affected to fully recover. By using our model, we can define and set step-by-step objectives that cross all areas of an individual’s psychological and behavioural development. Our key areas of our care model are: admission, goal setting, treatment and therapy consolidation.
In this role you’ll:
• Ensure patients’ filing and documentation complies with legal requirements and company policies and procedures
• Guide and train Support Worker teams in policies and procedures
• Induct new employees on policies and procedures and refresh other Support Workers
• Support patients who need assistance with independent living skills and personal hygiene, encouraging their independence
• Lead a team of Support Workers.
We're looking for people who have:
• Evidence of having functioned in a supervisory role
• Evidence of their ability to manage and resolve crisis and conflict within the workplace
• Experience in either Residential, Mental Health or Learning Disability settings.
In return we’ll offer you:
• Opportunity for overtime
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Free uniform
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
• Free meals on duty.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.