Our client is one of the leading providers of specialist adult care in the UK, with the purpose being to make a real and lasting difference for everyone they support. Priding themselves on offering the highest standards of person-centred care within safe and homely environments.
This specific home is CQC rated 'Good' and supports adults with learning disabilities and associated physical and mental health conditions including dementia, diabetes, bi-polar and dysphagia. You will be working with amazing, unique individuals who never cease to amaze you with their humour, progress and ability to make you smile daily.
As a Senior Support Worker you will be a key member of the team, providing high standards of person-centred support and care to service users. Through a creative and caring approach, you will build good relationships with both service users and their families, supporting service users in the planning of goals and in living as independently as possible. Both personal care and participation in activities are key tasks for the role, so energy and initiative is vital.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
You will be dedicated and passionate about helping people and have a real interest in improving the lives of others. We are looking for fun, caring, compassionate and dedicated people to join the team of support workers.
You will also have -
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective organisational capability
- Great team player
- Flexibility to respond to the changing needs of those who we support
- Strong "can do" attitude
The quality of our client's employees is what sets them apart in delivering excellence. As you look after their service users, they in turn will look after you.
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
- "Senior Support Worker" OR "Care" OR "Carer" OR "Health Care Assistant" OR "Support Worker" OR "Dementia" OR "Elderly" OR "Mental Health" OR "Residen
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job