Vetro recruitment are working with a national care provider to find an Assistant House Manager / Senior Support Worker for one of their residential children's homes in Lancashire.
Working with the Registered House Manager, you will effectively lead the team of support workers and enable the delivery of care and education to the young people within the service
Skills / Experience Required
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective organisational capability
- Great team player
- Supervisory experience is desirable
- Flexibility to respond to the changing needs of those in support
- Experience working in a childrens residential child care setting is essential
- NVQ/Diploma L3 Caring for Children and Young People is desirable
- Market leading salary
- 33 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
- Full induction with recognised training qualifications obtained
- Ongoing PDP
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CSSIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- DEPUTY MANAGER