Job Title: Senior Support Worker
Salary: £20,662- £23,899 per annum
Working Hours: 35 hours per week
Closing Date: 5pm on Monday 23 April 2018
The organisation is an independent Charity which delivers support services to vulnerable people helping them to adapt to change and to improve their quality of life.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Support Worker to oversee their Your Home visiting support Service in Edinburgh.
How you will make a difference:
- Provide leadership and management for the service
- Ensure homeless people are receiving the highest standard of support
- Identify opportunities for development of staff and services
What you will bring:
- Personal values aligned with the Company's core values
- SVQ level 3 in Social Care or equivalent
- Understanding of relevant legislation and policies relating to housing and social care
- Awareness of issues surrounding homelessness and issues affecting young people
What they offer:
- Competitive salary, company pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance
- Generous annual leave entitlement (6 weeks in the first year rising to 8 weeks from the second)
- Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and qualifications)
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for further details.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Senior Support Worker, Homelessness Support Worker, Homelessness Support Assistant, Homelessness worker, , Young Person Support Worker, Youth Support, Support Worker, Enabler, Support Assistant, Social Care, Social Worker, Vulnerable Adult, LSW, LSA, Support Assistant, Adult Support Worker, Vulnerable Group Support, Social Outreach Officer , NVQ3, SVQ3 may also be considered for this role.
- Social Care
- Support Worker
- Senior Support Worker
- Social Worker
- Youth Support
- Support Assistant
- Vulnerable Adult
- Young Person Support Worker
- Homelessness Support Assistant
- Homelessness Support Worker
- Homelessness worker