The Care Delivery provider service has a temporary Senior Support worker post.
The 18.5hr vacancy is based at the RecoveryHub@NorthWestLeeds, Yeadon.
This Community Beds Service facilitates timely discharge from hospital and maximises independent living. The aim is to promote faster recovery from illness, preventing unnecessary acute hospital admission and premature admission to long-term residential care.
The post holder must demonstrate a commitment to working within a Recovery Service and achieving the best possible outcomes for customers.
Requirements for these posts:
- Willingness if not attained is to undertake an RQF in recovery Level 3, in supervisory management or equivalent.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the needs of older people, with ability to apply the principles strength based approaches, including aspects of enabling, rehabilitative and recuperative care.
- Understanding of the Mental Capacity Act (2005).
- Candidates are required to have experience of a supervisory position(s), or support management role, within a care service.
- IT skills with strong literacy and numeracy abilities are essential with an ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Candidates are required to demonstrate a capability to manage a care setting in deputising for the Manager when required by the service.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation, as well as an understanding of the requirements of the Health and Social Care Act, its regulations and other relevant legislation and guidance.
The post involves working unsocial hours and includes weekend and bank holidays on a rota basis.
For more information please contact:
Principal Service Manager James Weatherall - .uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check against the Adults barred list will be carried out on preferred candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'