Senior Support Worker - Porthcawl
Senior Children's Residential Support Worker - Bridgend - Mental Health
Hays Social Care are currently recruiting for a Senior Support Worker to work in Bridgend. This service looks after looked after children so we're looking for someone with children's experience.
This is an exciting opportunity and the roles will include:
- Supporting the residents with their daily routines such as their education
- Helping the Team Leader with senior duties in the home
- Providing a point of contact for Support Workers
- Making outside trips and visits with the residents
- Ensuring the home is maintained with cooking, cleaning and washing
- Engaging with the children positively on a 1:1 and group basis
- NVQ Level 3
- Applications are invited from those with a children's care background.
- We will need 2 references
- Opportunity to work for a prestigious organisation
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full further training programs will be provided
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Morgan at Service Care Solutions on or click 'apply now'.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'