Are you an experienced senior support worker looking to progress, with a passion for delivering outstanding care?
If the answer is yes then we are looking for outstanding candidates for a charity in Edinburgh. The successful candidate would be happy to work on a full time basis. For this role we are offering an excellent salary of up to £23,000. You will be working within specialisms including Dementia, Autism and Learning disabilities.
* Comprehensive training and induction, giving you a great kick start into your new role.
* Market leading ongoing training.
* Paid holidays, pension plus more!
* A range of working hours that works for you.
* A career with a household name in care.
* Working effectively as part of a team, as well as assuming leadership of the team.
* Recognising and encouraging the rights of service users within all areas of their life and to assist them to make informed choices and decisions.
* Working in a professional manner, meeting National Care Standards, setting appropriate boundaries.
* Conducting care plan Audits.
* Qualified to minimum SVQ Level 3, HNC or equivalent.
* Proven track record of working within professional care.
* Proven track record of acting in a senior capacity.
* Flexibility to cover a range of shifts
As you can imagine these roles will be very popular as they don't come up very often, so act quickly to avoid disappointment. If you have any further questions feel free to get in contact with Mujib on for a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job