Senior Support Worker - Children Residential Care HomeCroydon
1. To undertake a lead role in ensuring the care and welfare of each child in placement.
2. To give guidance and support to all Residential Workers.
3. To be responsible for the supervision of designated members of staff and to record this in the Supervision Sheet on the member of staff's file.
4. To raise any concerns with the Registered Manager as appropriate.
To plan, manage and lead shifts ensuring children are kept safe and engaged throughout the day.
To ensure the Placement Plan for each child is followed and adhered to at all times.
To ensure education is promoted and supported and that each child's attendance in education is maintained.
- Senior Support Worker - Children Residential Care Home(Croydon)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'