Senior Support Worker - Bridgend
Senior Residential Support Worker - Children - Complex needs (Mental Health) - Bridgend
Are you a passionate and inspirational leader? Do you have what it takes to make a positive difference to the lives of children and young people?
We are looking for a Senior Residential Support Worker to join an outstanding Children's Home located in Bridgend.
The organisation specialises in providing therapeutic care to children and young people with Complex Needs. They endeavour to create a home environment that exceeds the needs of the children and young people - enabling them to express their characters, feel safe and enrich their lives.
Working as a Senior Residential Support Worker, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the children and young people - ensuring that they have an experience of childhood that they can reflect upon and carry with them into adulthood.In return, you will be rewarded with a career defining opportunity to impact on an ambitious and growing organisation that is committed to staff retention, development and equality.
- Competitive Salary
- Additional overtime and sleep-in enhancements on offer.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Opportunity to work flexible hours.
- Ongoing training and development including the opportunity to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management.
- Genuine opportunity for progression into a Deputy Manager position.
- Recent experience working either as a Senior Residential Support Worker or as a Residential Support Worker in a Children's Home.
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (or equivalent qualification).
- Full UK Driving Licence.
If you are interested in this position click 'apply' now or contact Morgan at Hays Social Care on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'