We are looking for experienced senior support workers for a newly created children's home.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge working in a residential home with children who have come from difficult backgrounds. Have an understanding or working with children that suffer with EBD and learning difficulties.
This is a great opportunity to really grow your career with great prospects for the future. You will also be part of creating something very new with an experienced manager.
Essential Requirements for the Right Candidate
- 1- 2 years experience of leading a team in a residential children's home environment
- Experience of working in emotionally challenging situations
- Good standard of education
- Level NVQ 3 Health & Social Care
- Experience of working with challenging behaviour and learning difficulties
- Commitment to working therpeutically with children
- Hold a Full UK driving licence
- Able to work shifts
- Able to work overtime if required
- Able to take part in various leisure activities with the children
- 23 years of age or over
- Ability to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding children & child potection
If you meet the above requirements please send us your CV
- Child Protection
- Social Care
- Support Workers