The candidate will be:
* Liaising with the Technical Managers of all projects, to understand and meet their Q&C requirements.
* Responsible for generation and support to the Target Statement of Requirements, Qualification Programme Plan and Calling Notice for all change introduced into the customer baselines, .
* Liaising with the Support Services (e.g. Support Products, Air Service) in collating qualification evidence for their products and services
* Reviewing System Qualification Statements and working with the Services to ensure the qualification evidence is sufficient and to a suitable quality to build a Certification argument for Support
* Working closely with the Support Safety team in the creation of the Safety Declaration
* Performing System level integration testing against the requirements, to ensure the qualification evidence satisfies the requirements, identifying shortfalls and mitigations to be actively managed after baseline release.
* Producing the Support System Declaration of Design & Performance (SS-DDP) for the overall Support Solution, including Conformance Matrix, Temporary Conformance Matrix and Safety Declaration
* Influencing the Support Services and Safety team to ensure that qualification and safety evidence is sufficiently and accurately delivered and on schedule
* Supporting the Q&C Team Leader with Q&C activities where required
* Support process definition and improvement
* Feedback into the Governance team SQCDP where supplier quality issues exist
* Support process roll out across the service
* Support the activity for alignment of Aircraft and Support Qualification & Certification activity to ensure optimal change and synergy can be achieved.
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Integration Testing
- Supplier Quality
- Support Services
- Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineer
- Fighter Jet