The job holder is responsible for handling support cases in a professional, timely manner. This will include cases raised by our external clients, internal clients and from within the ISR department.
Key relationships are:
- Our clients
- The Support Manager
- The Implementation and Consultancy Teams
- To a lesser degree, the development community
- Cases are progressed in accordance with the defined targets and processes.
- Detailed analysis of a case is produced and provided before escalating it to a developer or supplier. All escalations require non-support expertise that is not present within the team.
- Cases are resolved quickly and accurately within SLA targets.
- Potential breaches of SLA are highlighted to the Support Manager in good time such that alternative measures can be put in place.
- The outstanding case queue is reviewed daily to ensure that cases are closed in a timely manner. Colleagues are assisted when their own workload is larger than others.
- Whether by phone or by email, all interactions with clients or colleagues are of high quality. Responses to clients are empathetic.
- Alerts raised on monitoring systems are reacted to in a suitable timescale and in an appropriate way.
- Documentation is proactively reviewed and updated as required to answer cases and to improve client/user experience.
- Billable client changes are delivered to specification and within agreed timescales.
- Opportunities for relevant skill development are proactively identified and initiated.
- The data protection act is considered in all interactions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working in a support environment
- Experience of using payroll software
?Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
- Problem Solving
- Multi Tasking
- Support Engineers
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'