To work within the highly skilled Support Services Team to deliver exceptional 3rd Line Support to customers.
- Plan and execute in depth technical activity, influencing the direction of activities/plans and providing technical insight and guidance to others
- Manage support cases to enable fast resolution that exceeds our customers’ expectations
- Investigate and help resolve issues on customer’s network and IT estates using agreed troubleshooting methodologies
- Specialised in supporting one of the Cisco architectures with a broad technical competency in supporting the following: Cisco and Palo Alto security, Cisco switching & wireless, CiscoDatacentre (UCS, Nexus, NetApp/Nimble & VMware) and Cisco Collaboration (CUCM, UCCX, Unity), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- CiscoCCNP or multiple CCNA across different architectures
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships to understand client requirements
- Experience of using ticketing systems and use of monitoring and management tools
- Proven experience in incident management, service request management and problem solving
The role holder will need to take part in the on-call rota (approx. 1 in 4) and could earn overtime for pre-planned works.
Please note: Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications that RLS receives for some posts, it is not possible to reply to every unsuccessful application. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of the closing date of an advert, please assume that your application has not been successful.