Senior Support Engineer (MSP) - Nr. Fareham
Are you looking for a new opportunity working as a Senior Engineer to step into a consultancy role to be based near Fareham, Hampshire?
You will be working for a dynamic growing MSP. Taking on a senior role within the team, designing and implementing solutions across a wide range of technologies, providing escalation support to customers, and working to use technology to automate and improve the service offered to their customers.
You will be in a client facing role so it is essential that you have a UK driving license, with flexibility travelling to customer sites.
Main Duties of the Role
- •A team player in an exciting managed service, customer interfacing role that couples technical and client relationship skills to successfully implement product offerings
- •Providing 3rd line support across all of the technologies in our SME client base
- •Design and implementation of infrastructure solutions
- •Providing pre-sales support to the sales team and presenting technical recommendations to customers, including preparing Visio diagrams
- •Mentoring our small team and helping the business to develop its technical services and operations
- •Delivering full solution projects to customers
Your Skills and Experience
- •Microsoft core infrastructure - Windows Server, Active Directory, SQL, and Exchange - ideally certified to MCSE 2012
- •Cloud platforms including migration experience - Office 365, Azure
- •Virtualisation - Vmware/Hyper-V
- •Excellent understanding of networking - TCP/IP, VLAN, NAT, DNS, Firewalling
- •Domain and DNS management
- •Managing projects from start to finish
- •Excellent trouble-shooting skills
- •An energetic individual with a passion for customer satisfaction and a friendly, people orientated personality
- •Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- •An experienced technical professional with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with servers and infrastructure
- •£28,000 to £35,000 per annum
- •£3,000 car allowance