Our Client is a Telecommunications and Contact Centre solutions provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with specialist teams to always keep own skills and knowledge up to date.
- Deliver high levels of quality support to customers worldwide, as part of a centralised team.
- Provide application and software support to colleagues and customers.
- Work effectively with limited supervision to established procedures.
- Maintain a high customer focus and meet customer expectations, as well as SLAs.
- Interpret client needs and resolve issues accordingly.
- Analyse and prioritise customer support requests.
- Give T2& T3 level support at an advanced level to meet targets.
- Update and compose new technical documentation.
- Document major customer requests and implement changes on all systems accordingly.
- Ensure all systems are updated regularly.
- Strive for self-development and use company resources to develop knowledge base.
- Share knowledge with colleagues to improve success rate.
- Identify and implement improvement on solutions by taking a proactive and creative approach.
- Revise processes when new requirements are found.
- Challenge standard processes to improve solutions.
- Monitor costs and time frames.
- Complete any duties assigned by management where necessary.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in Avaya 2nd and 3rd line support is necessary.
- Avaya accreditation in either Communication Manager, CMS, SIP, Avaya Application Enablement Services is required.
- Capability in Avaya Convergence support and administration is a must.
- Understanding of TCP/IP would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills to explain issues to all levels of customer/colleague.
- Exposure to and knowledge of Linux/RHEL OS.
- Full UK driving licence is required.
- Familiarity with VMware would be ideal.
- Experience with Avaya products within a support role would be advantageous (Aura Messaging & Conferencing, System Manager, Modular Messaging, One-X CES, Scopia Conferencing Solutions).
- Strong English language skills both verbal and written.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Support
- Technical Support
- Avaya Aura