Senior Support Analyst
Paying up to 29k dependent on experience
Permanent full time - to start ASAP
We are recruiting to a number of Senior Support Analyst positions working within a Library Support Team - your duties will be to pick and up and progress support cases with minimal supervision within specific timeframes to FE and HE libraries.
You will take ownership of the second line support cases assigned, where required involve external teams/suppliers to gain more information or progress through to resolution. You will liaise with customers to progress cases, report progress and understand/address any individual issues or concerns they may have.
Other responsibilities include working with the Support, Consultancy and Development teams to upskill products and services and contribute to the wider team with input to the sales process where required.
This is a full time permanent position paying up to £29k dependent on experience.
You will hold existing of working in a technology company and It is expected that you would have some of the desirable skills listed -
- Experience of supporting complex software applications
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle / SQL Server) and the concepts behind them
- Microsoft Technologies: Windows Servers Active Directory Administration, IIS, SQL Server Administration, SSRS, SharePoint, Business Intelligence
- ASP.NET / C# programming skills
- Knowledge of Capita F&HE processes and knowledge of the F&HE environment
- Understanding of ITIL
- Use of ITSM or CRM logging tools
- Use of remote support software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'