Senior Supply Planner
Senior Supply Planner - FMCG
Our client is a leading FMCG business based in the Stockport area that are looking to add a Senior Supply Planner to their team, to oversee stock level management with a EMEA remit.
As the Senior Supply Planner you will:
- Monitor and achieve stock holding volume for specific brands at the Stockport site
- Oversee monthly sales forecast in purchase plans to allow planning and placing of purchase orders
- Supervise the Assistant Planners workload and performance to ensure deadlines are met
- Support in ongoing projects/ initiatives in the supply chain division
The Senior Supply Planner will have:
- Degree educated and/ or 5 years experience in a planning environment
- Previous management skills would be beneficial
- Analytical mind-set
- Attention to detail
£25,000 - £30,000 benefits
"Office Assistant jobs in London"