Senior Supply Chain Chemist, Flemish Brabant
Scientific Supply Chain position working with toll manufacturers in the Chemical Sector.
Nonstop recruitment is currently working with a chemical company that is a leader in sustainability; they are currently offering a unique opportunity to combine your formulation experience with your interest in Supply Chain.
As they are getting new products patented at this moment it is an excellent and very interesting time to join them.
With the support of their parent company they have recently had millions invested, increasing budgets and making positions in Supply Chain a lot more fun!! In addition to the higher budgets they also have more resources to aid the formulation/ scientific elements of he position.
* Degree in chemistry or similar discipline.
* Experience in supply chain, ideally within a chemical business.
* First Experience in formulation technologies in Chemical Industry.
* Coordination of external toll manufacturing processes, from lab tests until scale up tests for new products
* Regular contact with our Global Regulatory Affairs Department
* analysis and control of formulations
* counter analysis to evaluate the technical data provided by external
To apply for this role contact Funmi of NonStop Chemical on ext 7140 or email a copy of your CV in WORD format to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'