Senior Supply Chain Analyst
Are you an immediately available supply chain analyst looking for a new opportunity? Jefferson Wells are working exclusively with a FTSE 250 listed International Engineering business to recruit for a brand new role in the Procurement team.
Reporting into the supply chain mapping manager, you will be tasked with all of the typical "buyer" responsibilities, but with more of a focus towards identifying risk with suppliers through the use of data. This will require a strong communicator who is able to bridge the gap between multiple business functions, ensuring clear communication between project stakeholders & suppliers.
What will I be doing?
- Co-ordinating procurement activities between various supply chain stakeholders
- Liaising with suppliers, ensuring compliance for supply chain mapping requirements
- Negotiating with obstructive suppliers
- Identifying risks with suppliers & communicating it to stakeholders
- Overseeing the work of a junior supply chain specialist
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of procurement & supply chain relationships
- Ability to influence decision making
- Experience in similar sector (manufacturing, engineering, construction)
- Highly competent on Excel & Microsoft office
- Able to present information to senior management
- Adaptable to new systems
This is a newly created role, in a newly created team so this is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team. This means there is a high chance of your role developing and progressing over time. This is a fixed term contract, however there is a high chance of there being a permanent role at the end of the assignment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'