Our client is currently hiring for a Senior Supply and Inventory Planner to join the team based in Reading. You will need to have international experience of inventory management, planner or production control.
- Analyse total supply chain stock status and demand run rates to optimise inventory and balance trade-off between inventory turns, product availability and period cost.
- Develop supply strategy with key partners to improve impact of demand changes and minimise risk to availability.
- Drive and develop end-to-end supply chain execution plans with other Operation groups (Order Management, Scheduling & service, and Global SC team) for efficient product delivery to achieve customer satisfaction and revenue goals.
- Procurement activities - Buying and PO placement.
- Provide support and analysis to internal teams.
- Collaborate and Drive discussion and action plan with sales, sales operations, forecasting and product teams to mitigate negative impact to company revenue targets and financial goals.
- Process improvement and implementation of best practise in reporting and operational practice.
- Key Performance Metrics.
- Support resolution of major issues if they arise across the supply chain and locations.
- Strong understanding of the supply chain FMG Mobile / Tech or Electronic sectors.
- Working knowledge of inventory planning / forecasting systems; solid experience SAP/Oracle/SFDC.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry practices & current trends.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain - Industrial Engineering, Economics or Mathematics.
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and the ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging.
- Strong Analytical skills, including the ability to quickly and accurately assimilate information, systematic problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership abilities and experience leading and participating in cross functional teams.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Macro's a plus & Proficiency in SQL.
This is a full-time position working Monday - Friday.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package, a dynamic working environment and career progression opportunities.
Please apply online to be considered.