At Envigo, we are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life.
Our team in the Chemistry, Manufacturing & Control Department at our site in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire are looking for a Senior Study Scientist to join our successful and growing Research and Development team.
The Senior Study Scientist is responsible for performing analytical work on studies with minimal supervision.
As an Senior Study Scientist at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring own safe working practices in accordance with HASAWA and COSHH.
- Being aware of regulatory requirements and company/department SOPs relevant to the work area.
- Monitoring all data generated in studies performed and to compile data summaries and draft reports/certificates of analysis, using manual or computerised methods, ensuring scientific accuracy and comprehensive recording.
- Assisting in experimental work and reporting of projects and studies conducted by the section.
- Interpreting and analysing the results obtained from relevant studies.
- Ensuring allocated work are and equipment are kept clean and in good order.
- Continuing to gain experience in specialist fields of analysis and/or instrumentation.
- Expanding scientific knowledge and analytical capability
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
- Degree (B.Sc.) or above, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in drug development process within either a CRO or Pharmaceutical company.
- Experience in one or more of the disciplines performed within the section/department which include Western Blot, ELISA, cell culture, cell based assays, PCR, flow cytometry
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail
- This is a great opportunity to join this growing team, to develop and expand your career and development.
?If you are professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated, then we want you to join us and help us achieve our mission - to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for.