A passionate business with a strong appetite for growth and innovation, we are proud of our achievements to date and excited for what the future brings. We are currently seeking a Senior Study Manager - Environmental Fate and Plant Metabolism to join our Metabolism department.
The purpose of the role is to study direct a wide range of Environmental Fate and Plant Metabolism studies for new product development in compliance with global regulatory requirements.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as Study Director on a wide range of Environmental Fate and Plant Metabolism studies and be a subject matter expert in this area.
- Study Direct more complex studies/bespoke new study types, taking full responsibility for the conduct of experimental work required to successfully fulfil all the requirements of a study to the timelines stated in the Study Plan.
- Plan work to ensure revenue recognition milestones on assigned studies are achieved in the month, flagging up any issues early. Ensure resource allocated to their studies is effectively utilised.
- Mentor more junior Study Directors.
- Review data obtained and prepare study updates and study data for discussion internally and for communication to the client/inclusion into reports.
- Prepare study reports and scientifically review reports written by other Study Directors.
- Track actual vs budgeted hours on assigned studies ensuring any necessary changes are made to generic documents. Ensure work scope changes are flagged to management.
- Review proposals ensuring all costs are included and revenue recognition milestones are clear.
- Address findings arising from QA audits and process inspections.
- Effectively communicate with clients regarding study progress and address client comments.
Education, Skills & Experience
- PhD, MSc or BSc (Hons) in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related subject
- Significant experience in Environmental Fate and Plant Metabolism, in a CRO, Pharmaceutical or Agrochemical company
- Recognised expert in Environmental Fate & Plant Metabolism
- Experienced Study Director in a GLP facility Experienced Study Director in a GLP facility
- Proficiency in analytical techniques (HPLC/TLC/LC-MS)
- Project Management
- Scientific data interpretation, reporting and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
To apply or for more information, please contact me.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Study Director
- environmental fate
- plant metabolism
- study manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'