We strive to be the best company to work with and for. As one of the world’s premier contract research organisations, our mission is centered on building a healthier and Safer world and the opportunity and to make a difference in people’s lives every day by bringing essential products and research services for a multitude of research organizations to the market place.
In this role, you will work as part of our growing pre-clinical toxicology team based in Alconbury, Huntingdon
If this sounds like you, Envigo are looking for a Senior Study Manager to join.
The Senior Study Manager will report studies of various types and complexity. You will also act as a Monitoring Toxicologist on studies within their experience and capability.
As a Senior Study Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Direct the successful commencement, running, completion, reporting and archiving of studies assigned to them.
- To liaise with internal and external customers to ensure prompt and proper action on all aspects of the study plans for studies assigned. To attend and, where appropriate, assist in key elements of the work of assigned studies.
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience of working effectively as a Study Director
- Good knowledge of the needs of our customers
- Experience in performing a number and/or complexity of safety assessment Toxicology studies
- BSc minimum, preferably life sciences degree
- Preferable be a member of a relevant body/society
Interested? Then apply today to join Envigo and help us achieve our mission - to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job