KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Study Director - Toxicology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Direct the successful commencement, running, completion, reporting and archiving of studies assigned and to assume responsibility for their quality and integrity.
2. To liaise with internal and external customers to ensure prompt and proper action on all aspects of the study plans for studies assigned. To attend and, where appropriate, assist in key elements of the work of assigned studies.
3. To maintain an awareness and familiarity with other studies assigned to the team so that continuity may be achieved in the absence of any member of the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Study Manager - Toxicology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry etc.)
2. Proven industry experience working effectively as a Study Director / Study Manager. Experience with running projects and dealing with clients could also be desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with performing a high number of safety assessment Toxicology studies.
Key Words: Study Manager | Toxicology | Planning | Projects | Reporting | Toxicologist | GLP | In Vivo | Drug Discovery | Study Director | Toxicologist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- In Vivo
- Drug safety