At Envigo, we are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life
It’s an exciting time to join our growing Pharmaceutical Analysis team within the Chemistry, Manufacturing & control department in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. We are looking for an experienced Senior Study Analyst who ideally has worked in a busy contract research organisation
The Senior Study Analyst is responsible for performing analytical work on studies with minimal supervision.
As a Senior Study Analyst at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring own safe working practices in accordance with HASAWA and COSHH.
- Being aware of regulatory requirements and company/department SOPs relevant to the work area.
- Monitoring all data generated in studies performed and to compile data summaries and draft reports/certificates of analysis, using manual or computerised methods, ensuring scientific accuracy and comprehensive recording.
- Assisting in experimental work and reporting of projects and studies conducted by the section.
- Interpreting and analysing the results obtained from relevant studies.
- Ensuring allocated work are and equipment are kept clean and in good order.
- Continuing to gain experience in specialist fields of analysis and/or instrumentation.
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
- Degree (B.Sc.) or above, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in drug development process within either a CRO or Pharmaceutical company.
- Experience in one or more of the disciplines performed within the section/department.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
If you are professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated, then we want you to join us and help us achieve our mission - to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for.
+ Generous holiday allowance
+ Excellent training & development opportunities
+ Pension contributions
+ Life Assurance
+ A range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle