28 days + public holidays
Take your chance to work with a company that offers professional development programmes to their employees and the opportunity to be mentored from some of the best minds in the industry to accomplish their goals.
This reputable Multi-Disciplinary Engineering Consultancy is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team in their Birmingham office.
To be successful in the role of Senior Structural Engineer you will have:
• A chartered engineer (CEng or equivalent), and accredited with a degree (or equivalent) in structural or civil engineering,
• Experience working at a similar level within practice
• An accomplished level of relevant IT skills in structural design software such as AutoCAD, Revit, Robot, Tekla or TEDDS.
• A driven professional looking to accelerate their career
The role of Senior Structural Engineer
• Oversee and lead projects
• To coach and supervise staff and to act as induction for less experienced engineers
• Project runner and coordinate design team on multiple projects
• Manage current and new client relationships
Why join as the Senior Structural Engineer
• Continued development through accredited structure
• Excellent salary and remuneration package
• Report directly to the Director's to streamline communication
• Progression to Director level encouraged
• Enjoy a genuine level of autonomy within the workplace with flexible working
If you would like to arrange a confidential chat to discuss this role, or other vacancies within the Structural Engineering industry, please contact Tyree @ niyaapeople.co.uk.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'