Senior Structural Engineer
Salary up to £46,000 + Benefits
Our client, a well-established, Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy with an excellent reputation and repeat clients and long-term projects on their books, are actively seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join the team in Cirencester on a permanent basis.
The chosen candidate will be invited to join a small experienced design team where you will drive projects from investigation stage through to construction. Current project sectors include residential developments (bespoke houses to medium large developers) educational, commercial, barn conversions, new builds and refurbishments.
In order to be considered for this Senior Structural Engineer role you will;
- Ideally be Chartered
- Have a wealth of design experience in all materials working to British Standards or Eurocodes
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in a structural design office
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong team ethic
- Maintain high standards with a can-do attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- You will be required to visit site so a driving licence would be essential
Our client is offering a competitive salary, regular pay reviews, a modest holiday allowance, pension scheme, paid mileage and down to earth friendly work environment.
In order to discuss this Senior Structural Engineer role and other similar roles please call MIKAELA on or email your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'