Senior Structural Engineer
Salary up to £46,000 + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Structural Engineer with a minimum of 5 years (or more) structural design experience to join a successful, well-established Civil and Structural design consultancy based in South West Hertfordshire. Working on a variety of small and medium scale projects up to the value of around £10 million you will work on projects from inception through to completion stage and you will be invited to join a friendly and supportive work environment which encourages progression and development. Current project workload includes residential builds, commercial offices, schools, student accommodation, new builds and mixed use buildings.
Our client is offering a friendly supportive work environment, a competitive salary, pension contribution, private healthcare and discretionary bonus schemes.
In order to be considered for this Senior Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a strong Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- You will have a minimum of 4-5 years (or more) consultancy experience
- Ideally you will have experience working on Commercial and Residential buildings
- Ability to design in contemporary materials
- You will be articulate and client facing
- Chartered with ISTructE or ICE (or working towards)
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Previous experience using TEDDS and/or TEKLA would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close knit design team
- Being local would be a distinct advantage
Working as a Senior Structural Engineer you will;
- Assist the Director working on a variety of interesting projects
- Produce calculations, reports and specifications
- Assist with Bid Proposals
- You will visit site and attend client liaison meetings
- Mentor Graduates and Technicians
In order to discuss this Senior Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on or email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'