We are currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join an expert civil and structural design consultancy in Surrey. Our client are working on a broad range of projects in sectors including education, housing, retail, leisure, bridges and commercial developments. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to progress their career with a growing consultancy.
As the selected Senior Structural Engineer, your key roles and responsibilities will be:
- Managing projects from inception to completion.
- Communicate project's critical issues in a timely manner to directors and clients
- Providing support and advice on fee proposals, including resources and programmes
- Leading a team of civil and structural engineers
- Mentoring junior engineers, graduates and technicians
- Reviewing the work of engineers and technicians in your team
- Take an active role in the development of the Structures Division with a view to expanding our client base
- Assisting with business development for the company
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Chartered Engineer
- Degree qualified to masters level in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Good all-round technical design expertise using British and international standards
- Experience in the management of preparation of drawing and project deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Strong technical and analytical abilities
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Buddy Arthur on or email Buddy.Arthur @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 14591BA. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"