Eco Personnel are currently recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer for a client based in Sheffield.
The role will require working on multiple projects including housing, commercial and industrial developments.
Main Duties include:
• The structural design of Steel Frame, Concrete Frame, Portal Frame and Traditional Domestic structures,
• Using software packages such as MasterSeries and CSC Fastrak, Strand7 to assist with calculations and structural design,
• The preparation and review of drawings and detailing of the systems designed,
• Report writing and preparation of design quotes,
• The supervision and checking and signing off of work,
• The coordination of work with engineers of other disciplines,
• Attending meetings and communicating with clients to establish their needs and discuss design issues with them,
• Good commercial and financial awareness of project costings.
Experience: 5+ years in Structural Engineering, ideal candidate to have a Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (or Equivalent) and be Chartered or working towards with the ICE (Institute of Civil Engineers).
Salary: Competitive - Dependent on skills, experience and qualifications.
Salaries are reviewed twice a year, rewarding staff on good performance. Contributory pension scheme and life insurance alongside a generous holiday allowance of up to 26 days annual holiday. Also on offer is a discounted health cash plan which can assist with a number of every day medical costs e.g. dental and optical.
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Steel Structures