Brilliant new opportunity for an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join a respected engineering consultancy on a permanent basis in St Albans. Our client has specialist experience providing Civil and Structural expertise to a range sectors including Highways and Infrastructure, Marine, Healthcare, Education and Commercial.
As the selected Senior Structural Engineer, you will be joining a team of skilled individuals and assisting with a number of projects within varied sectors.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Delivering accurate structural engineering designs using AutoCAD and Tedds
- Preparing design reports and reviewing work of others
- Attending site visits
- Liaising with the client
- Training and mentoring junior team members
- Looking after projects (including draughting, scheme design, client liaising)
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Proficient with the use of AutoCAD and Tedds
- Experience of the design of civil and structural projects to feasibility to construction stage
- Experience with projects in the Highways and Transportation sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Friendly and approachable attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and other key stakeholders
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa experience.
For more information or to apply, please contact Emily Parvin on or send your CV to Emma.Williams @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 7739EXW. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.