Senior Stress & Thermal Engineer
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
Role: Senior Stress & Thermal Engineer
Pay: £33.00 PH
Contract: 6 Months
Outline Job Profile
- Perform structural & thermal analysis of payload components and equipment.
- Analyse for performance against random vibration, thermoelastic and thermal environments to validate designs or propose new variants.
- Work to established procedures & processes.
- Report findings in meetings and by written reports.
- Provide a detailed definition of all structural testing required to verify that the strength and stiffness requirements are met.
- Monitor these tests and write a test assessment report that demonstrates that requirements have been met and that the pretest analysis was of sufficient accuracy.
- Provide support for in topology optimisation for the development metallic Additive Manufacturing products.
Qualifications and/or Skills
- Essential: Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar, experience in NASTRAN
- Desirable: Trained/experience in FEMAP, TMG (Advance thermal, Flow), Trained/experience in optimisation for metallic AM , Non-linear analysis
- Essential: Proficient in Finite Element Meshing and Analysis. Analysis of dynamic and thermoelastic problems. Thermal analysis experience.
- Desirable: Work in aerospace or other high technology industries. Knowledge of AM Design.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'