npower are on the lookout for someone who can drive our customer service agenda, leading and shaping the future direction of our business. As part of this, you will be responsible for identifying and defining improvements to customer service performance and the customer experience delivered across a complex organisation.
You will be accountable for the development and delivery of a service strategy to ultimately help npower realise it’s business performance ambition and deliver a great customer experience. This is an exciting role which has the opportunity to build the future direction of the business and is pivotal to the success of npower.
You will be accountable for designing the customer service blueprint, prioritising the customer service agenda on behalf of the business, in order to realise our customer and commercial plans.
You will also be responsible for developing actionable insight to shape direction and prioritisation of the function’s continuous improvement programme and then once signed off, contribute to business planning activity and implementation by translating your plans into detailed initiatives and hard deliverables.
As someone who is passionate about delivering customer excellence, you will have a natural talent for developing strong insights, strategic hypothesis and seeing the big picture. You will lead strategic assignments and drive thought leadership, assimilating customer insight, multiple sources of data and good strategic judgment to deliver compelling business and customer strategies.
As a customer transformation agent, you must be able to think strategically, shape conceptual initiatives, develop compelling cases for change and pragmatically act in order to influence and deliver. In our business, this means being able to manage several diverse and complex activities often with competing priorities.
You should be a credible leader, we need you to influence other leaders, as well as collaborate with other teams for success. You’ll understand the need to engage others through taking complex information and tailoring to your audience, making clear recommendations for change through telling the story.
Skills and experience
You should be/have:
- Expert customer experience knowledge with developed skills in customer experience strategy and management activity
- Ability to interpret data and take an insight-led approach to recommending and prioritising the right things to be doing
- Proven experience in a senior role with responsibility for delivering major change programmes / projects into operational environment through process, people, communications and culture
- Results orientated with a proven track record in delivery of Customer Experience improvement activities and expert understanding of CE principles and frameworks
- Demonstrable levels of high commercial and business acumen and considered decision making including an understanding of financial procedures and processes
- The ability to facilitate an effective leadership team and oversee the linkage between strategy and business processes
- Experience of working in a complex business environment and understanding of business plans and strategies
- A strong leader and communicator able to engage stakeholders at all levels, with strong interpersonal skills – ability to manage difficult situations and influencing effectively without direct authority
Why work for us
As well as a competitive salary and impressive benefits package you’ll also get the opportunity to really shape the future of our business. Along the way, we’ll give you all the support you need to develop your skill set and achieve your long-term ambitions.
Competitive remuneration package.
npower (Npower Group plc) is one of Britain’s leading energy companies, and is part of the Innogy group. We serve around 5.1 million residential and business accounts with electricity and gas, with key sites in the Midlands, North and North-East of England. Every year, we issue over 22 million bills and answer around 12 million phone calls.
npower is one of the most successful providers of energy supply and solutions to British businesses, and are the first energy company to be awarded the Carbon Trust Triple Award for sustainable management of energy, waste and water.
Please apply online by selecting the 'Apply' button and uploading your CV directly. Applications will only be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agencies: We operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however, if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job