Morgan Hunt are currently working with a North London based Local Authority to recruit a Senior Strategy, Communications and Engagement Officer.
This will be a temporary position, starting ASAP until July 2018 and paying up to £27.00 per hour Umbrella. The role has been deemed inside of IR35.
The postholder will work to develop and deliver proactive communication using a range of channels to effectively communicate the council's aims, objectives, achievements and challenges. There will also be a focus on communicating change and supporting the transformation of council services.
- Lead on allocated cross-cutting corporate strategy and communications projects
- Support the development and delivery of a framework for officers across the council to deliver lower level communications and marketing activity for their services
- Develop and implement communications and marketing activity to support the corporate priorities
- Contribute to the use of social media
- Identify opportunities to secure external funds to support the strategic priorities of the council and work with different services
- Significant experience in a communications and policy role
- Understanding and practical experience of developing communications and marketing strategies, campaigns and projects using the full range of channels and techniques
- Good understanding of the role and application of strategy, policy and equalities issues ideally in a local authority context
- Experience of giving advice to and gaining the confidence of senior managers and councillors
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this advert!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job